Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
OH DAMN! GUESS WHAT IM DOIN!
I reached 1,000 followers and I’m doing a give away to celebrate, and to thank you guys for being such a swell fandom :)
- Two little trinkets: a tiny tape, and a tiny pill bottle
- A mystery doodle from me ??? oo spoooky
- Five little trinkets: a tiny tape, a little pill bottle, an operator doll, a tiny page, and a tiny glow in the dark flashlight
- Three mystery doodles from me oooo
- Two little trinkets: tiny tape, and a tiny glow in the dark flashlight
- A mystery doodle from me
- One Marble Hornets or THAC character of your choosing, sculpted in the same style as the Tim pictured above!!!!
OKAY HERE ARE THE RULES:
- This is a give away for my followers, so you gotta be following me
- Likes don’t count you dummy
- You can reblog as often as you want
- You have to be willing to give me your mailing address so I can send it to you. I’ll only be messaging you through my default url, macabrewaltz.
- This ends on August 29th, 2014, 11:59 EST!!!
- Winners will be announced the next day. I’ll message you on tumblr and you’ll need to respond within 24 hours, or I’ll be picking someone elsee!!
Monday, July 28, 2014
The inaugural episode. Troy, Jospeh and Tim give updates on Marble Hornets and THAC, as well as…
And now that that is done, I can do the new one.
Then it’s back to the old ones.
Whew! This is quite time-consuming.
My shirt came in the mail.
Cue impromptu photo shoot!
It’s a good thing I have this creepy old house in my front yard. Probably should’ve worn shoes.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Heading home today from my tiny vacation. Shakespeare was awesome! I didn’t have to worry about anything. Overall, super great.
When I get home, my new shirt and remastered season 1 DVD should be in my mailbox. That’s exciting!
I just hope my computer sorted itself out so I can use it properly.
Well… that was… interesting.
I will say that that would’ve been interesting to watch live.
I have reached the last post of season 1… the live stream event.
As I have been consulting the wiki for various things, I know what happens in this event. However I will try my best to be surprised by certain reveals.
You know what seems like a good idea?
A secret meeting with a cult that worships Der Großmann. Fusking brilliant.
And back to the marathon.
Just finished The Manifest.
"You didn’t get it from me" guy obviously doesn’t understand how filming works.
And I liked how NJ ginger was reading House of Leaves.
I shall continue!
The Merry Wives of Windsor was a riot! Best show of the weekend. So funny!
Here I go again.
So I’m up to the November 11th episode.
Noah owns one shirt, yet can afford multiple plane and train trips and multi-night hotel stays.
He is the least interesting character in his own series.
I’m gonna keep going, but I’ve got to break for the day.